Advantages of Clear Braces
When you think of braces, you are probably thinking of traditional braces with brackets and wires attached to the teeth. However, clear braces are a great option available today that is extremely popular, especially for adults. It's a great way to get straighter teeth without the aesthetic downsides of traditional braces, and it's just as effective! This treatment is a relatively new option, with the practice beginning in 1997, but many practices and dentists are extremely familiar with the process today. Here are some of the advantages of clear braces:
- Eat anything: Clear braces can be removed while you eat, which means you can eat whatever you'd like without any risk of damaging your braces, and without any discomfort.
- Cleaning: Because clear braces are removable, you can brush and floss your teeth regularly and easily. This means you will be able to more easily avoid tooth decay, and you won't have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces.
- Straighter teeth: Of course the goal of any braces treatment is to get a straighter smile. By getting straighter teeth, not only will you be able to enjoy a smile that looks the way you've always wanted, but you'll be able to better clean and maintain a healthy smile!
- Nearly invisible: Clear braces are barely noticeable, unlike traditional options. This is a huge benefit to many adults particularly, who may not want to show off their current treatment. Most people won't even notice that you are wearing the straightening trays during your treatment process.
- Low maintenance: Unlike traditional braces, you can simply switch trays once a period of time has passed. There are far less dental appointments needed, and the overall care during the process is low as well.
Clear braces are one of our most popular choices at Midnight Sun Dental Care, and our team can help you determine if you're a good fit for this treatment. For many patients, it can be a welcome change from traditional treatment options, and can be much easier!
Orthodontist Eagle River AK
If you have any questions or concerns about our clear braces treatments, don't hesitate to contact our office today for more information on getting started. We can't wait to help you get the smile you've always wanted!